Visit to PELES Castle - Sinaia (1 day)
Sinaia is a wonderful city and resort, located at the base of Bucegi mountain. The city is renowned for its beautiful Romanian architecture which nearly provides as gorgeous a landscape as the backdrop. Here, you will find a vast number of buildings that are known by individuals worldwide, as well as visited by thousands of tourists each year.
Period: 24th of September 2017
Rate: 115 EURO/person
The rate is calculated for minimum 15 persons.
Route: Bucharest - Sinaia – Bucharest
Services not included:
- photo and video fees;
- other services not specified on „Services included”.
Early in the morning, pick-up from the hotel and departure to Sinaia, the pearl of the Carpathians.
We will visit:
- one of the country castle: Peles, former Royal Residence, a XIXth century German-Renaissance style palace, where the different theme rooms will enchant you;
- Pelişor Castle, part of the same complex as the larger castle of Peleş. It was built in 1899–1903 by order of King Carol I, as the residence for his nephew and heir, the future King Ferdinand (son of Carol's brother Leopold von Hohenzollern) and Ferdinand's consort Queen Marie.
- the Sinaia Casino, located in "Dimitrie Ghica" park and was built at the initiative of King Carol I of Romania.
- the Sinaia Monastery, founded by Prince Mihail Cantacuzino in 1695 and named after the great Sinai Monastery on Mount Sinai.
Lunch in a traditional resturant in Sinaia, called Cabana Schiori.
Return to Bucharest.
Notification of acceptance:
07 May 2017
07 June 2017
Late paper submission:
31 May 2017
Camera ready paper:
08 July 2017
16 July 2017
29 May 2017 - 16 July 2017
29 May 2017 - 30 July 2017